Loving and Learning Go Hand in Hand
“Seeking to glorify God through Christ centered teaching, academic excellence, and Christian service all in a distinctly loving and nurturing environment.”
- It is our goal to provide many concrete experiences that will help your child develop the foundational skills that lead to success in the later years.
- We do this while focusing on Christian values and biblical principles that will transform children into learners, leaders, and lovers of Christ.
- It is important to us that your child has a quality learning experience while developing a positive relationship with God, friends and their teachers so they will have a love for school in the years to come.
- To provide children with concrete materials and experiences in the classroom that help develop beginning literacy, language, math, science, and art skills.
- To encourage children to speak and express themselves clearly.
- To provide a joy–filled classroom that includes laughter, play and exploration and a stress–free and emotionally–safe environment for all children.
- To teach standards of right and wrong, how to make good choices, and the importance of respecting others, including authority figures.
- To teach children how to play well with each other and how to resolve conflicts.
- To create an atmosphere in which a child may develop self–confidence and independence.
- To provide children with various materials to develop and strengthen finger movement, grasp, hand preference and cutting and pre-writing skills.
- To provide opportunities to increase function of large muscles, spatial awareness, bodily control and balance.
Crosswater Christian Academy was founded in 1986. With Christ as the cornerstone of its educational and spiritual teaching, the school comes highly recommended in the community and beyond.
From the quality childcare and the education of our Infants, Toddlers and Preschoolers to the VPK’s excellent curriculum, Crosswater Christian Academy exacts high standards and strives for excellence in all areas of learning.
Licensed by Department of Children and Families.
Crosswater Christian Academy admits students of any race, gender, color, and national or ethnic origin.
Come Visit Us
211 Davis Park Rd.,
Ponte Vedra, Fl 32081
Preschool Academic Day
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m.. – 12:00 p.m.
To schedule a tour, please call or email the Academy.
Student Release Form
Consent for Treatment