Single & Parenting
Hard Work, Real Hope
If you’re a single parent, you’re probably tired, overwhelmed and feeling a bit under-appreciated. That’s why we created Single & Parenting group — to share tips and parenting wisdom that will help you find rest, hope and encouragement.
For more info visit Crosswater Community Church group – Single & Parenting. We’d love to help you get through this!
Register here to get started or just visit us during our weekly meetings and we will help you register.
Single & Parenting Group
– until May 4th meets weekly on Tuesdays 6:30-8:00pm at the Executive Conference Room
– starting May 12th meets weekly on Wednesdays 6:30-8:00pm at Rom EA-203 until end of August
At a Single & Parenting group, you’ll participate in video seminars that explain how to:
- Wisely encourage your kids to obey
- Help your hurting child
- Eliminate debt
- Deal with verbal onslaughts
- Figure out what your emotions are telling you
Plus, you’ll develop meaningful friendships with other single parents, who, like you, are tired of hectic mornings and chaotic evenings, the kids fighting, and a never-ending to-do list.
Take the guesswork out of parenting alone. Join our weekly group meeting.
*CHILDCARE IS AVAILABLE WITH A WEEK’S NOTICE.